I am extremely happy with the quality of the fabric / material of the dress that I bought from Trendylibaaz.The design and the beautiful embroidery work matched the pictures on their website.
You can easily trust on trendylibaaz for correct product delivery , quality and genuine brand.No duplicates sold at trendylibaaz.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "i purchased yonex badminton racket from printbooth.in site having invoice no-(PB 10837).. But they sent me a racket broken into two pieces,also i haven't open the packing,but it was clearly visible..."
- "I have planned for a adventure trip in India from 20-07-16 and for that I ordered a Firefly 6S action camera from Gearbest on 04-07-16. At the time of order,..."
- "Earlier I used to take all my tour related services from a reputed and established travel company but last few times, they disappointed to me badly. Therefore, this time I..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."